About the Firm
San Antonio Labor and Employment Lawyers Provide Strong Counsel
Proven Texas attorneys protect the rights of working men and women
With a track record dating back nearly 20 years, Sanford Law Firm delivers exceptional representation and service in a wide array of labor and employment law matters. From our office in San Antonio, we initiate legal action on behalf of workers in cases involving discrimination, wrongful termination, unpaid wages and unlawful retaliation. Our attorneys understand the value of labor and assist unions as well as individual employees when legal concerns arise. Whether you work for a small firm or a multinational corporation, challenging your employer isn’t an easy task. Regardless of your particular objectives, we’ll give you the information and support you need to assert your rights effectively.
Skillful workplace litigators provide one-on-one attention
In South Texas and throughout the region, workers in various industries trust and recommend our firm’s lawyers because we are:
- Accomplished — We’ve achieved strong results for employees in settlements, jury verdicts and administrative hearings. Relying on decades of combined experience, our attorneys can assess the merits of your case accurately and develop a sound strategy to achieve your objectives.
- Innovative — Numerous federal and state laws exist to help even the odds in worker-employer conflicts. Combining knowledge of relevant laws and courts with a creative approach, we maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- Effective — Whatever labor law concern you face, we are dedicated to securing appropriate relief and work hard to meet all of your needs.
At every stage of your legal matter, we are always ready to answer your questions, explain your options and advance your interests.
Areas of Practice
Established firm handles discrimination, wage and wrongful termination cases
Our employment law
attorneys represent Texas clients in matters pertaining to:
- Wrongful termination — If you’ve been dismissed for an illegal reason or in violation of a contract, we’ll help you seek damages in a wrongful termination action.
- Wage and overtime issues — In wage and hour claims, our firm fights to help workers obtain the payment they’re entitled to, including overtime pay where applicable.
- Discrimination — Whether you’ve been mistreated due to age, sex, race or membership in another legally protected class, we’ll enforce your rights in discrimination cases in court or before a regulatory authority.
- Whistleblower claims — We advocate for public employees in whistleblower actions if they’ve faced retaliation for reporting improper conduct by co-workers or government bodies.
- Labor practices — Our firm advises unions and individual employees in a full range of labor law matters, such as collective bargaining and grievances.
For both large-scale cases involving the systemic mistreatment of employees and those concerning individual actions, we provide the same type of personalized attention from start to finish.
Speak with an experienced Texas labor and employment lawyer regarding your issue
Sanford Law Firm handles labor and employment matters for workers throughout South Texas, including Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe and Wilson counties. To set up an appointment at our location on Stone Oak Parkway in San Antonio, please call 833-295-1994 or contact us online